Healing the Shadow Self
In this 8-week course, you will identify and make friends with your Shadow Self for greater inner peace and mental calm.
This class will guide you through a complete Vedic Shadow Work program. You will learn about the nature of ego, Self, and the mind; how the Shadow Self creates mental suffering; and how to heal the mind through Vedic Shadow Work practices.
In this 8-week course, you will:
- Discover how your Shadow Self operates, and how to release its power over you so that you can begin living from a place of empowerment and authenticity.
- Identify the wounded parts of yourself that are hiding beneath the surface, the soul needs being expressed by those wounds, and how to begin healing them.
- Make friends with the aspects of yourself that you are denying, in order to create healing for mind/body/spirit.
- Become aware of how the Shadow Self operates from ego, and how ego is driving sabotage patterns that prevent you from living your most joyful and expansive life.
- Engage in Vedic Shadow Work home practices to shift repetitive patterns of non-beneficial thought and behaviour.
- Learn simple, practical, and effective Vedic Shadow Meditation techniques for releasing mental suffering.
- Discover how meeting the Shadow Self turns on your Divine Inner Light.
You will be engaging in daily and weekly practices, being supported every step of the way, so that you can meet your Shadow Self with gentleness and compassion.
What you will receive in the course:
- Weekly downloadable audio lessons
- Live support through the online classroom on Facebook
- Consistent feedback on your home practices as you move through the program
- Access to daily online support from your instructor, through the Wild Healing Arts Academy Vedic Shadow Work group on Facebook
- Guided daily and week-long home practices that allow you to take a deep dive into meeting and healing your Shadow Self
- Guided Vedic Shadow Work meditative practices
- Shadow Self Ritual to transmute the Shadow into Light
Purchasing this course constitutes enrollment, and grants you access to the Wild Healing Arts Academy Shadow Work group on Facebook. If you are not already connected, you will need to friend Michelle Garber on Facebook so that she can add you to the group.
About the Instructor: Michelle Dexter Garber, CAWC, MPH, RAP
Registered Ayurvedic Psychology Consultant (AAPNA)
Your teacher for this course will be Michelle Dexter Garber. Michelle holds a Masters of Public Health degree from the University of Liverpool and is a registered practitioner of Ayurvedic Medicine with the Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America.
In her private practice Michelle has helped thousands of people heal through making friends with their Shadow Side. Guiding people through Vedic Shadow Work, Michelle facilitates radical transformations - including discovery your of Life Purposes, living in alignment with your Soul Calling, learning to love your body, development of your psychic gifts, releasing stored emotions to heal physical illness, greater mental peace, and reduced anxiety.
Questions about the course? Contact Michelle via text (443) 253-6221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org